In the past few weeks I have been making small changes to the site. Maybe you noticed, maybe not. It’s just little things.
- I changed the tagline. “An incomplete autobiography” is the new line. Which feels less ostentatious and more accurate to me than the old line.
- I added the shadow box letters to the header and updated it to reflect the new tagline.
- The macrome images have been relabeled, retagged, and a new featured image has been created to reflect the change to arohenIMAGE.
- I added the Truckcast to the Google Play podcast database and fixed the iTunes account.
- Links to my other web pages have been added to the main menu.
- Logo images have been added to the footer, but no associated links have been created yet.
Like I said, it’s all small stuff that you probably skipped past without a thought. But I thought I’d give you a peek behind the curtain and see that running a website isn’t all glamour and adventure.