Let’s take a look at the difference between real science and pseudoscience. This will help you in countless ways. Trust me.
- Willingness to change with new evidence
- Ruthless peer review
- Takes account of all new discoveries
- Invites criticism
- Verifiable results
- Limits claims of usefulness
- Accurate measurement
- Fixed ideas
- No peer review
- Selects only favourable discoveries
- Sees criticism as conspiracy
- Non-repeatable results
- Claims of widespread usefulness
- “Ball-park” measurement
Watch out for pseudoscience. It’s bullshit.