I added the half-inch of subfloor to flush everything up…
SubfloorDone
Then I put down the new TrafficMaster Allure Ultra vinyl plank flooring. It was almost as easy to put down as the documentation said, almost. I had no real problems with it, just some minor issues with it either not locking in place or locking in place when I didn’t expect it too. But I figured out how to work with it pretty quickly. Once I got rolling it only took a couple hours to put the floor together. I’m rather happy with the results and I think it looks pretty good.
flooringNewFloor
Then I painted the trim up. I’ll cut and hang that tomorrow after its had a chance to dry.

TrimPainting
We’re moving right along.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>