I had heard that two part resin cures faster when there was more of it, but I did not expect this.
I know, I mixed too much, but I wasn’t sure how much I needed. I was working on the stream, waterfall, and pools in the cave diorama… I poured some. I adjusted my damns. I tweaked my cotton ball rapids. And then I went back to give my resin a stir and pour some more. Hot. Solid. Done.
So, I wasted half a cup of clear resin. I should probably check the set-up time on this stuff before I do another batch. I didn’t have this problem last night, but then I only made about a quarter as much and used it all pretty fast.
Lessons learned. Later.