There seems to be a secret formula for the most successful and creative people out there. The ability to rise above the rest and make something amazing takes plenty of strength, support and timing. It also takes strategy, and this list of rules created by Tanner Christensen of Creative Something showcases a recipe for success that’s easier said than done.
But with discipline, this list is a reminder to always keep around; worthy of a wallet, fridge or even a frame.
Don’t fucking procrastinate
RULES OF A CREATOR’S LIFE
- Do More Than You’re Told To Do.
- Try New Things
- Teach Others About What You Know.
- Make Work Into Play.
- Take Breaks.
- Work When Others Are Resting.
- Always Be Creating.
- Make Your Own Inspiration.
- Love What You Do, Or Leave.