Today’s vacation update, just so you don’t think I’m slacking.
- I added an outlet to basement bedroom 3.
- Set up the bed frame and moved the King and Queen mattresses out of BB3 and into BB2
- Rewired the GFCI outlet in the basement bathroom so that it is on its own 20 amp circuit.
- Finish sanded the hallway between the bedrooms and bathroom.
- Hung the door in the laundry room.
- Hung drywall outside laundry room and hall to basement bedroom 1, then taped and mudded both walls.
- Second coated the walls in BB2.
- Hung the blinds in BB3 and repaired the dresser drawers and added the pulls.
- Back-filled a few posts this morning for the website.
- Oh, and I Cleaned up the basement so the dog would have less debris to chew on.
That was my day in a nutshell. No pictures right now, maybe in the morning.
I’m out. Later.